How to choose the right wedding car
If you haven’t much idea regarding cars, choosing the right car for your wedding can be tough. The car should be such that it makes an impression and adds to your wedding. Plus it should also be able to hold that voluminous wedding dress and allow you to be comfortable at the same time.
Some basic stuff to keep in mind when hiring a luxury wedding car
- Calculate the number of people who would be travelling with you in the wedding car. Since you have your heart set on booking a luxury wedding car, you might already considered your bride’s maids and immediate family. If you plan to travel alone with your spouse, don’t forget to get a ride for your near and dear ones as well.
- Consider the travel distance. If the wedding itself and the reception happen to be at different places you should make sure to mention it to the car rental service.
- Make sure to think about the wedding timings. Consider how many people would be arriving at the wedding and how many would be accompanying you o the reception.
- Being fashionably late is kind of ok if it’s within time but do think about your guests as well. Their time is precious as well.
- Consider the size and colour of the car. It should complement the theme of your wedding. If it’s a vintage wedding you have your heart set on then you need to choose a luxury vintage car.
- Wedding cars need to be booked way before time. Since luxury wedding cars in high demand during the wedding season you need to make sure that you make a booking well in advance.
- Choose a company which specialises in luxury wedding cars in Sydney. This is because you are bound to find the car which you need from here only. Next thing to consider is whether the company is reliable or not. They should make sure the car is available on the date and time that you have mentioned.
- You can get references from people who have recently got married. They can provide you with the name of car rental services that specialise in wedding cars.
- Good companies ensure that they check out different routes to avoid any delays due to weather or traffic jams. This would come in pretty handy, especially on your big day because you don’t want to be running late for the ceremony.
- If you are the sort whose taste runs towards the quirky side then you might want a car like that. Unusual wedding cars are not out of question but you need to do the necessary research.
- Keep in mind that car might appear a great deal different from its photograph. So relying on a photo only is not a good idea. If it’s possible go and visit the rental service to view a few different cars.